SENIOR CREATIVE ARTWORKER
(Application deadline: Friday, 21st July 2023)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic & ambitious Creative Artworker to join our growing team in North London.
The role will be to create & supply high-quality artwork aligned to brand guidelines. You'll be involved in projects from concept to completion, bringing research and ideas for new products, creating compelling CAD presentations & applying high res designs into product cutter guides. This role is suited to someone with strong creative judgement and a fastidious nature, who is hardworking, passionate & wanting to take the next leap in their career.
You will be involved in:
- Creating print-ready artwork - adapting existing designs to new layouts & product cutter guides across multiple product categories from stationery & greeting cards to tableware, fashion, bedding and cushions.
- Formatting files ready for production. Ensuring artwork is accurate, consistent & follows brand guidelines. Separation of process & spot plates and a good understanding of CMYK and Pantones.
- Carrying out digital proof-checking for print sign-off to factories.
- Identifying new product opportunities, researching and bringing your own ideas & creativity to create compelling visual concepts & brand presentations.
- Independently critique product samples for quality & colour to ensure these are aligned to brand standards. Effectively communicate solutions for improvements.
- Project management skills - ability to prioritise & multi-task numerous projects, managing tight deadlines efficiently, clear communication
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent creative judgement with a natural eye for good design, composition, layout and sensitivity to colour.
- Excellent technical experience & advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Experience of creating pattern repeats also essential.
- Be a team-player willing to ‘muck-in’ & work collaboratively as part of our friendly, hard-working and dedicated team
|ROLE BREAKDOWN %|
Product applications including creating repeats & vectors
|Visual concept/ CAD presentations for new collections||10%|
|Visual concepts / Pitch Presentations for new business||10%|
|Digital proof checking and external approvals||5%|
|Greeting card creation/ reworking existing / creating foil dies||5%|
|Photography, planning photoshoots, selection & editing images||3%|
Email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: Friday, 21st July 2023