Job Title: Social Media Executive & Content Creator
Reports to: Head of Marketing & eCommerce
Seniority Level: Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Central London, London, UK
About Sara Miller London
Sara Miller London is an award-winning luxury lifestyle brand. Since launching in 2016 we have amassed an extensive range of 1000 products spanning stationery, gifting, home fragrance, tableware, travel accessories, wallpaper and home furnishings. Our designs can be found in major UK high street retailers including John Lewis, Fenwicks and Harrods and our products are sold to over 60 countries around the world.
Social Media Executive & Content Creator
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Social Media Executive & Content Creator to join a highly creative and fast-paced environment to lead our social communication platforms, raise brand awareness, engagement and facilitate brand growth.
This position will play a key role at Sara Miller London in creating and delivering engaging and inspiring content across a range of existing and new digital channels and push our social media presence to the next level, ensuring our digital presence supports and enhances our business offering and delivers our messages effectively. The role will support the Head of Marketing and eCommerce in shaping the digital content strategy. The candidate will be able to drive innovative ideas within the business, increase our following on social media and consequently be more influential in directing traffic to our website; at the same time, upholding core brand values and tone of voice.
- Lead on the day-to-day management of our digital channels, creating inspirational, informative and engaging content.
- Plan, produce and create a programme of digital content to be used across all our digital channels, increasing engagement with our existing and new audiences
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Confident and independent creation of graphics, animation, video content and editing photographic assets when needed.
- Assisting in planning of photoshoots and developing brand assets with internal team
- Create awareness and interest within our existing and new audiences, driving traffic to engage with digital content.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using tools like Google Analytics and using the data to inform future activities.
- Prioritise and schedule work effectively, anticipating problems and adjusting the allocation of resources and time accordingly.
- Contribute to and work with relevant team members to develop, manage and implement the digital side of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Assist the development of paid social campaigns in conjunction with our external Digital Media Agency as to ensure that paid and organic are working in unison
- Responsible for copy development and posting for all digital channels with the ability to adapt writing styles for various channels in keeping with the brand tone of voice
- Drive ongoing community management and facilitate a Sara Miller London online community as well as answering customer service queries and maintaining social media inboxes
- Educated to degree level, ideally in marketing or communications, or significant experience of working in a digital marketing role.
- Energy, enthusiasm and 3-5 years experience proven experience in producing digital content and digital best practice in Social Media with a track record of follower acquisition, engagement, and revenue improvement who is brimming with ideas of new ways to create engaging content.
- Highly creative thinker who is able to initiate conversations, partnerships and collaborations with influencers and brands.
- Ability to develop a strong relationship with the Creative Director and Founder to deliver engaging content with an authentic tone of voice, in line with brand values.
- Provide editorial with a purpose and ensure there is always a reason for why we’re saying what we’re saying.
- Experience of photography and creating/editing images, using packages such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience of video production, including filming and editing. Experience creating reel content, GIF’s and animations and the ability to sequence images in a form of storytelling.
- Social media experience within fashion, luxury, beauty or lifestyle brands strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of social media landscape, various platforms and trends
- Strong creative skills and an excellent eye for detail, product sensitivity and affinity to the brand
- Creative thinker, with proven experience of proposing and implementing new ideas
- Fluency in English required with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication skills, with ability to work across different teams
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and structure work schedules.
- Permanent right to work in the UK without requiring visa sponsorship
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE