Job Title: Operations Assistant
Reports to: Commercial Director
Seniority Level: Entry level
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Central London, London, UK
About Sara Miller London
Sara Miller London is an award-winning luxury lifestyle brand. Having launched in 2016, with a range of greeting cards and gift-wrap, we quickly expanded and now have an extensive range of over 600 products spanning stationery, gifts, home fragrance, tableware, jewellery & watches, travel accessories and luggage, with bedding and home furnishings launching soon. Our designs can be found in major UK high street retailers including John Lewis, Fenwicks and Paperchase and our products are sold in over 50 countries around the world.
We are a small, rapidly growing team based in North London. Our team is passionate, enthusiastic and everyone at all levels has a unique responsibility to push the business forward and produce excellent results. We offer an inclusive, supportive and nurturing environment to ensure continued development for all.
We are looking for an energetic and proactive self-starter to join our team as an Operations Assistant - an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for their first career step.
Reporting to our Commercial Director you will support business development, working across new brand, retail and partnership opportunities, as well as assisting with the running of our e-commerce business. You will have fantastic written communication skills and will be supporting the creation of brand editorial.
- Exploring, researching and investigating business development opportunities.
- Pursuing identified opportunities and supporting the planning, logistics, implementation and delivery of brand development activity.
- Writing editorial for use on product, in brochures and for point of sale.
- Administration of stock ordering and inventory management for www.saramiller.london, analysing data and keeping track of stock levels.
- Assisting the Commercial Director on the maintenance of trademarks, copyright and licensing agreements.
- General Studio admin support.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferable
- Project management skills - ability to prioritise and multi-task managing tight deadlines.
- A team-player with strong interpersonal skills and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to pick up the phone, establish credibility and build effective working relationships.
- Ability to work autonomously and think independently, using initiative, proactively suggesting new ideas.
- An understanding and appreciation of the luxury and lifestyle sectors; gifting, homewares, fashion & accessories.
- Excellent written and spoken English, with ability to communicate to all levels of seniority.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with an excellent eye for detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Good administration skills - confident using Microsoft Office, and readiness to learn our web content management system, Magento 2.
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications – Wednesday 11th December 2019 - STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE