Job Title: Operations Assistant (Maternity Cover 6 Month Contract)
Reports to: Head of Marketing & eCommerce
Seniority Level: Entry level
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Central London, London, UK
ABOUT SARA MILLER LONDON
Sara Miller London is an award-winning luxury lifestyle brand. Having launched in 2016, with a range of greeting cards and gift-wrap, we quickly expanded and now have an extensive range of over 600 products spanning stationery, gifts, home fragrance, tableware, jewellery & watches, travel accessories and luggage, with bedding and home furnishings launching soon. Our designs can be found in major UK high street retailers including John Lewis, Fenwicks and Paperchase and our products are sold in over 50 countries around the world.
We are a passionate and determined team - we believe in accessible luxury and bringing a colourful and playful approach into everyday life. It is a very exciting time for the brand with enormous projected growth and this is a truly unique and varied opportunity as we push to help take the brand to the next level.
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive self-starter to join our team as an Operations Assistant. Reporting to our Head of Marketing and eCommerce you will support the development of new brand and retail opportunities and partnerships, as well as assisting with the running of our e-commerce business. In this role you will also be involved in the creation of brand editorial and in the general day to day administration of our growing design-led North London based Studio.
- Support the planning, logistics, implementation and delivery of brand development activity
- Administration of stock ordering and inventory management for saramiller.london, analysing data and keeping track of stock levels including stock invoice reconciliation as required weekly/monthly and keeping product prices up to date
- Manage our Master Product list liaising with Licensees to ensure all product information is up-to-date at all times and reflected correctly across saramiller.london
- Supporting the management of the Customer Services queries with an aim to create an engaged community of happy customers and increase customer loyalty by always prioritising and multitasking to meet our customers’ expectations
- Dealing with customer email and telephone enquiries and take phone orders/create manual orders via our warehouse where required
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Continually look for ways we can improve our customer service, and identify any process or product issues
- Assisting the Commercial Director on the maintenance of trademarks, copyright and licensing agreement
- General Studio administration and facilities support including ordering supplies and liaising with utility companies and building maintenance contractors
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Marketing and eCommerce Team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferable
- Project management skills - ability to prioritise and multi-task managing tight deadlines
- A team-player with strong interpersonal skills and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to pick up the phone, establish credibility and build effective working relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and think independently, using initiative, proactively suggesting new ideas
- Proficient in assessing verbal and written scenarios quickly and problem solving using a variety of tools available to you
- An understanding and appreciation of the luxury and lifestyle sectors; gifting, homewares, fashion & accessories
- Excellent written and spoken English, with ability to communicate to all levels of seniority.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with an excellent eye for detail in a fast-paced environment
- Good administration skills - confident using Microsoft Office, and readiness to learn our web content management system, Magento 2
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications – Friday 2nd July 2021 - STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE