Terms And Conditions
This offer is valid at www.saramiller.lodnon only when using the advertised code at the checkout when you spend £100 or more. Wallpaper, wallpaper samples, fabric, fabric samples, lampshades, roller blinds and ready-made curtains are excluded from this offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Sara Miller London offer or internet offer. The offer applies only to personal orders. Orders that are considered to be commercial will be excluded from this offer. The offer cannot be applied or transferred to any previous or subsequent orders. All orders are subject to acceptance under Sara Miller London's standard terms and conditions. The offer is only valid while stocks last and are subject to availability. Normal return policy applies to this offer. Sara Miller London reserves the right to cancel orders, modify or terminate a promotion at any time without notice.
E-GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You can redeem the Sara Miller London e-Gift Card online at saramiller.london as part or full payment.
- Please look after your e-Gift Card. We cannot replace lost or stolen e-Gift Cards.
- The e-Gift Card will expire 24 months from purchase. There will be no refunds for any balance remaining when the e-Gift Card expires.
- E-Gift Cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £20 online. E-Gift Cards have a maximum value of £500.
- E-Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash. We are unable to give change or refunds on e-Gift Cards.
- If you are using an e-Gift Card online and the total order value is less than the value of the e-Gift Card, any balance will remain and may be used for future purchases, provided that the e-Gift Card has not expired.
- If you return goods you have purchased online using an e-Gift Card, we'll credit the cost of items returned, excluding any shipping costs, to your e-Gift Card. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you place an order at saramiller.london using an e-Gift Card and subsequently cancel the order before delivery, monies owing will be refunded to your e-Gift Card. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept an e-Gift Card which we deem to have been duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
- We reserve the right to amend the e-Gift Card terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.